at Museo Arte Contemporáneo
, Santiago, Chile in partnership with New Contemporaries is delighted to offer a studio residency opportunity from 27 November - 23 December 2017.
To be considered please read the information, application requirements and criteria below. Residency information:Residency information:
• Residency dates: 27 November - 23 December 2017
• $800 (US) will be contributed towards travel expenses
• The residency includes free accommodation and a shared studio space within MAC Quinta Normal which also functions as an exhibition space.
• The residency will culminate with an Open Studio on 21 December 2017.
• The New Contemporaries’ alumni would be in residence with an international artist and a local Chilean artist.
• For more info please see: www.moltencapital.comCriteria:
• You must have exhibited as part of Bloomberg New Contemporaries between 2007 and 2016 inclusive.
• You must agree to produce a minimum of 1 blog for the New Contemporaries’ website over the residency describing your experience.Application Requirements:
To apply please submit one PDF document set in 11 point font containing the information below presented in the following order:
1. Artists CV containing contact details. No more than 1 page of A4.
2. Short statement of no more than 300 words about your work.
3. Summary of no more than 300 words explaining how the opportunity will benefit your practice.
4. A maximum of 5 images of your work. Including title, year of completion and medium of work. Please note that these works must have been completed within the last 2 years. We are unable to view moving image work as part of this application process, but you are more than welcome to include stills.
5. What year you were part of Bloomberg New Contemporaries.
Send PDF application to firstname.lastname@example.org
by no later than 10:00am on Monday 9 October 2017.
Please number the pages and put your name on each page. Please entitle your PDF document in the following way: FirsnameLastname_MoltenCapital2017
Regrettably only applications submitted in the format above will be considered.
We will let you know if you have been successful by Friday 20 October 2017. Regrettably, we are unable to offer feedback on unsuccessful applications.