A buyer’s guide to how it works
- You’ve found something you’d like to buy! Let us know you’d like to pay using Own Art.
- You will then be sent an email enabling you to complete the Own Art application process.
- If the application is accepted, you will be able to electronically sign the loan agreement.
- Once you’ve received your artwork, your first payment will be scheduled roughly 4 weeks later – if you’d like to change the date of your direct debit, you can simply contact Hitachi to do so. PLEASE NOTE - When purchasing a piece from New Contemporaries, you will only receive the piece once the exhibition has finished its run in both venues.
- That’s it! You’ll pay the amount back to our finance provider (Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance) by direct debit in 10 equal monthly instalments, totally interest free.
To complete the application process, you should have to hand:
- 3 years’ worth of address history.
- Your employment details, including time with employer and employer address.
- Your bank details, including time at bank and details of your bank card.